Premium PLG Services
The following premium services are available to our member districts. Contact us for more information.
How do you know that your district is getting the right returns on your education technology investments? The CITIA (Curriculum Instruction Technology Integration Assessment) is a tool that measures technology integration effectiveness and efficiency within a district. Results from the assessment help answer these questions and more:
- Is our technology integration aligned appropriately with our instructional goals?
- Is technology being used to its fullest potential?
- Is staff adequately trained to use technology to its fullest potential?
- Are we using the right digital tools to meet the learning needs of our students?
- Are there technology needs that can be met to help close the gap and stretch learning growth?
The Instructional Coach can:
Assess vertical alignment of technology use and digital skills by students
Help facilitate the integration of technology into instruction in all classes
Promote project based learning (PBL)
Facilitate Professional Learning Networks
Act as a resource person
Collaborate with the curriculum director
Assist in application for grant opportunities
Tie (OTES 2.0) instructional indicators to everyday classroom instruction
Track 21 century skills for students
Provide support for district STEM initiatives
Member PLG Services
The following services are provided by Northern Buckeye PLG to our member districts and are covered under their membership fees. Non-Member school districts can participate in professional learning opportunities under contract for an additional cost. Contact Northern Buckeye Professional Learning for a quote.
- Professional Development on Electronic resources from INFOhio
- Support for statewide library automation systems.
- Cataloging and Database management.
- Collection and curriculum development via electronic resources.
- Team taught sessions on Robotics and Coding
- Sets of 12 STEAM equipment available in classroom sets
- Lego, Sphero, Makey Makey Ozobots and iPads
- 12 iPads for coding or video production